Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Needlework On-The-Go

Talk about perfect timing...I just purchased some fabulous stash, and look what arrives in the mail...a DMC Travel Portfolio! Recently, I was asked to share some photos of my stitching studio and some organizing/stitching tips with the DMC Threads Blog readers....and as a thank you for my participation, Emma Broidery sent me this fabulous travel portfolio. What a perfect way to carry my on-the-go project...and I am super impressed with all the pockets, ties, tabs, and rings to hold my accessories! I will definitely be putting this to good use and filling it with my current stitching project.

If you happened to miss the DMC Threads blog entry featuring my studio, you can see it here: http://dmc-threads.com/?p=1613

...and if you are interested in the DMC Travel Portfolio, you can read more about it and/or purchase one in the DMC Shop: http://www.shopdmc.com/nossu1545s.html

Thank you Emma Broidery!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!
    I always wanted to know what the inside of this one looked like. I may have to order one.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen this one before, it looks very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Belinda! What an awesome on-the-go portfolio! Thanks for sharing the inside!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool portfolio! It was fun seeing your stash. Mine is still in the nice green bags waiting for me to get organized and put it away! I do have the Shaker pincushion in a box sitting on my stitching table. We had a great weekend in Enfield!

    ReplyDelete