Friday, June 11, 2010

Finally, A Sarah Moon Update...

Here I am with another long overdue blog post...I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day to do everything lately. I am still busy with model stitching and working on charting for new designs...in fact I have been so focused on new designs, I think I am seeing the key symbols in my sleep...

I did find time to get together with my local stitching group on Wednesday morning for a little personal stitching...but most importantly, I had a chance to catch-up with some good friends. This was the first time I had been able to get together with them since I finished the Papillon Creations Mystery Sampler (which went along with me for "show and tell")...and, for the first time I brought along my next long term project "Sarah Moon's Quaker Sampler"....and although (as usual) I did do more socializing than stitching, I managed to complete a new medallion - so it should only be several years before this project is complete! Here is my new diamond floral medallion, in all it's glory....




5 comments:

  1. I have no idea how you get everything done that you do! Sarah Moon is lovely and the flower in the latest medallion matches your needleminder! How neat is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Sarah Moon looks gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed you can still see straight. Not only do you put in long hours, stitch on high count fabric, but that charting is a pain. My eyes go buggy after a couple of hours on the computer. The Sarah moon design is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sarah Moon is gorgeous, Belinda! Glad you were able to get to spend time with your stitching group on Wednesday!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah Moon is beautiful! Glad you could get together with your stitch group, always a fun time when that happens!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete