Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sneak Peek - "Liberty Stitchery"

FINALLY....here it is....my latest design model (pre-frame, of course)...titled "Liberty Stitchery", I am hoping to release this piece (along with "Sweet Simple Samplings") sometime in July...we'll see how quickly the framing and print production advance...I will give you a little better idea of a release date in the coming weeks. The design model was stitched on 40-count Fawn hand-dyed fabric from Lakeside Linens and uses The Gentle Art Sampler Threads. I am truly looking forward to getting it to my framer this week...
























So, as I promised myself, I stayed up until 3:12 AM finishing the stitching last night...well most of it...I made a design change today and did a little extra stitching early this afternoon. Now for my reward...I still have a couple hours in a quiet house, so I plan to do a little sewing and play with my new quilting toy (a shiny new Accuquilt GO! Fabric Cutter)....

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful Belinda!

    Enjoy your last couple of hours of quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it! I envy you your new quilting toy. Anything to get out of cutting fabric. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That is definitely going into my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this and can't wait to be able to stitch it!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my hands on this design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Belinda! With Liberty in the title, I didn't have any doubt that it would be patriotic in nature! I love it especially the barn with the quilt square!

    Another fabulous design!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great design! While my boyfriend is telling me how expensive golf stuff is, I'm thinking that stitching is pretty economical in comparison. One chart versus a golf club is nothing! This one will be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new design...thanks for the sneak peek. So tell us about your new quilting tool. As a relatively new quilter, I love seeing gadgets all of you have and love...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this new design. I will be keeping my eye for its release.

    Now to figure out when I will stitch it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! I collect patriotic designs with sheep so I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love this design The animals are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the barn and house! This is a great design, and I can't wait to get ahold of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely WONDERFUL design. I'll definitely have to get this since I grew up on a farm and my first pet was a cow!!!

    Brenda
    AF military wife

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belinda, I love this new design! It's stunning! Congrats on finishing it through the taped fingers!! :)

    ReplyDelete