Into these finished piles of Stitch Starter Ruler Sleeves:
These pocket sleeves measure 3.5" x 3.5" and hold my BRD 3" Stitch Starter Ruler perfectly - they are fully lined with no raw seams...and they use fusible fleece to give them a bit of padding and stability. I will be listing all 36 new Stitch Starter Ruler Sleeves (four each of nine different fabrics) in the Exclusives/One-of-a-Kind Handmade section on my website...and each ruler pocket sleeve purchase includes a Stitch Starter Ruler.
For those of you unfamiliar with my BRD Stitch Starter Ruler:
- It is 2 mil acrylic plastic, making it durable.
- It has marking lines for 1", 2", and 3" seam allowances, so you only need one tool.
- It is clear, making it easy to see your fabric placement.
- It has 1/4" and 1/2" markings on three sides.
- It has complete 3" ruler markings down the left side - these can be used for: finishing work measurements, measuring between stitched designs, and counting threads to figure fabric count.
- Visit this PDF link for more information: Directions for using the Stitch Starter Ruler
I am off to take photos of each Stitch Starter Ruler Sleeve (it's terribly gloomy and raining, so I am going to have to work on the lighting)...then I will start posting them on the website (along with a few other new items)...it's going to be a busy day!