Today I was sewing a project bag (a gift for a friend), and the light bulb went off...it would be a great prize for my blog giveaway...so here I am, ready to post about my 200 followers milestone giveaway...
First, a little about the project bag...the one in the photo was made from a long discontinued fabric (from Rhubarb and Ginger by Blackbird Designs for Moda)...I found a couple partial bolts of this fabric line in the sale area at a local quilt shop months ago and bought all they had...it is one of my favorite fabrics of all time. This project bag is approximately 9" H x 13" W...the perfect size for a current project. It uses quilt batting for a little extra padding....and the inside raw edges are all serged and finished nicely. I use a great pattern by Lazy Girl Designs (Perfect Pouches #113) for the basic idea and cutting dimensions, but as with most patterns, I make little changes as I go....for instance,this pattern did not call for the raw edges to be serged. You can make these fun little zipper pouches in a variety of sizes - they sew up quickly - make great gifts - and can be made in a multitude of sizes. Smaller sizes of the zipper pouch are great for your needlework tools!
So you want to know about the giveaway??
There will be three winners:
- 1st Place: One Project Bag (same fabric as in the photo), One Tool Pouch (same fabric as in the photo)...and your choice of TWO design charts from my current design catalog.
- 2nd Place: One Project Bag (same fabric as in the photo)...and your choice of ONE design chart from my current design catalog.
- 3rd Place: One Tool Pouch (same fabric as in the photo)...and your choice of ONE design chart from my current design catalog.
...and depending on the number of entries, I may add a few more surprises...How to enter - please read carefully:
You can receive multiple entries - one entry for each of the following:
- Leave a comment = 1 entry
- Be a follower (current or new) = 1 entry
- Follow on Twitter = 1 entry
- Post about this giveaway on your blog = 1 entry
- Words, words, words (your comment)
- I follow your blog.
- I follow you on Twitter (User ID).
- I posted about your giveaway on my blog (blog address).
I will be choosing the winners by random draw on Sunday, August 22nd (cutoff time will be 7:00 PM CST) and they will be posted here on Monday, August 23rd. I will contact the winners via email - you will have 48 hours to respond, if I do not hear from you in that time, I will choose a replacement winner.
So those are all the "details" - good luck to each and every one of you!!