Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Finishing Kit Update

Folks - as I posted yesterday evening, the finishing kits for "Mischief at Midnight" sold out almost immediately - thank you for the truly overwhelming response! I only had so many supplies leftover from the class on hand, therefore, there were a very limited quantity. I have ordered additional supplies to make more finishing kits and once they arrive I will have more available. Once they are ready, I will post about them here before listing them on Etsy - these will be on a "first come, first served basis", I will not be taking pre-orders. Please expect the wait to be about two weeks (if all goes as planned), as the ordered supplies to need arrive and then the kits have to be prepared. NOTE: these are finishing kits only - you will have to purchase the design chart and stitching supplies from your favorite needlework shop. I truly appreciate all the enthusiasm and excitement (I really do), however, I do not have enough hours in the day to answer all the e-mail inquiries, Facebook messages, and comments - please be patient and keep an eye on this blog for up-to-date information. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate you doing this as I was out of the country and just saw this today. I have been patiently waiting for this design to be released, and think being able to purchase a finishing kit will help me...well you know get it finished :)

    I will keep an eye on the blog and ty ( as I am a non fb'er)

    ReplyDelete