Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The First Rose

Today has been a busy day...the new designs are all printed and I just got back from loading (and then unloading) 20 cases of printing....tonight will be a bagging frenzy! Sometimes things get so hectic I almost forget to enjoy everyday beauty...but this afternoon as I returned home, I noticed today's rain brought out my first blooming rose of the season....actually there were two blooming sided by side. Now to you, this might not seem interesting at all; however, I have never had much of a green thumb, so this is HUGE to me! I have also posted a photo of my beautiful blooming begonias hanging next to my front door. Take a moment to take in the beauty that surrounds you....

6 comments:

  1. Flowers are gorgeous, Bel!! Take some time for you, during this busy frantic time, and get plenty of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no roses this year...we pulled out our rose shrubs last year and replaced them with perennials this year...HOWEVER, I spied my first tomato of the year!!!

    KarenP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost smell that rose! What perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to find your blog! ;) The roses are beautiful. I would love to try my hand at growing some but the thought of the bugs always stops me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bloom. I love roses and this one is gorgeous...hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for appreciating my first rose - what a triumph for this "gardening challenged" girl!

    ReplyDelete