Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Welcoming the New Year

As we welcome the new year, I'm taking a look back at the last 365 days...it sure has been a year of ups and downs...2013 was full of triumphs, challenges, and new directions. Thank you for contributing to the success of Blue Ribbon Designs and for your support, encouragement, and loyalty - there are many talented designers and teachers out there...and a vast amount of needlework patterns to choose from - I sincerely thank you for welcoming my designs into your stitching rotation and allowing my dream to be a reality. I truly love the needlework industry and I hope you will continue to receive my designs with open arms and share in my passion for all things done with needle and thread. As we advance into 2014, I have many goals (too many to list) and a good amount of projects in the works...a pile of creative design ideas and exciting plans for the future. Thank you for allowing me to pursue my passion!

As 2013 comes to a close, I would like to thank you for supporting Blue Ribbon Designs and my blogging journey. You continue to inspire me with your creativity, kindness, and generous spirits - BRD would not be possible without you. In preparation for 2014, take a moment to reflect on the past year and the many blessings bestowed upon you...and be sure to take a look at all the beautiful stitching, sewing, and crafting projects you have accomplished. I wish you a happy, healthy 2014 filled with joy, laughter, and creativity!

5 comments:

  1. wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year and looking forward to seeing new designs and inspirations too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a new year filled with an abundance of blessings from family/friends to your creativity with needle, thread, fabric, and design. Happy New Year, dear Belinda!

    Big hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to one of my all time favorite designers ! !
    p.s. I have more of your patterns than I know I will ever do !! tee hee !! ...but I try ! !LOL!!
    Keep those designs coming ! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your family. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with us - so very generous.

    Many blessing to you in 2014,

    ReplyDelete