Friday, August 21, 2015

Harvest Home

It's that time of year again...summer is slowly fading and we are quickly headed toward the autumn months. I have been spending some time designing and sewing/quilting projects for fall. I finished up this original table topper project this week...and I just loved working with some subtle autumn prints paired with a focus fabric. This table topper combines Sawtooth Star blocks and Jewel Box blocks giving the pattern a nice outward movement and I thoroughly enjoyed creating it! I cut all of the pieces for my "Harvest Home" project on my AccuQuilt Studio Fabric Cutter, making it quick and easy. The quilt blocks are all 10" square, making a nice custom size of 30" x 30". It has already been shipped off to a happy home and I didn't waste any time moving on to the next project, which I will share very soon...






Currently, I am quilting a Halloween project, but for the rest of the night, I will be in my stitching nest working on the model for my Komen 3-Day fundraising design - in am frantically stitching trying to get it complete by the end of the month...

3 comments:

  1. Love it -- the fabrics and the quilt pattern/design! What a gorgeous fall table topper you created, Belinda! Enjoy your weekend!

    xoxox,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda, this table topper is absolutely beautiful! Autumn colors are my favorite colors of the entire year, and this uses most of them! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I love it. Great job! I just love fall. Although our temps are still warm, I can tell fall is on the way.

    ReplyDelete