Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Creativity in the Works

It's been business as usual here at the Blue Ribbon Designs studio...designing, stitching, quilting, sewing, walking...and all the normal duties, challenges, and positives that life entails. It's been a little tough to find a balance lately, but I am starting to get things under control once again...and if I could just finish stitching the model for my 2015 Komen 3-Day exclusive fundraising design, then I might be able to catch my breath (just maybe). As always, I have a plethora of pretty projects in progress (my tables are covered) and some really fun finishes to share with you in the near future...but for now, here's a photo walk of what has been inspiring me and keeping me busy...and some of my creativity in the works...



















4 comments:

  1. Love my BEAUTIFUL bag and wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wall hanging and bag! Your nature shots are incredible, Belinda. You are definitely keeping your sewing machine busy! :) Thinking of you!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely projects - and STUNNING photos! Thank you for sharing.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete