Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pumpkins and Spice

Today, I am sharing another one of my original autumn creations...my "Pumpkins and Spice" table topper. For this fall project, I combined Sawtooth Star blocks with golden fabric points to make what I like to think of as a sunflower center. I cut the 12" blocks on my AccuQuilt Studio Fabric Cutter...and used a fabulous border print (an older fabric in my stash - Pumpkins and Spice by Whimsicals for Red Rooster Fabrics). The final project measures 32" x 32"...and was designed to be used square or on point.  This autumn table topper has already been shipped off to a new home and (you guessed it) I didn't waste any time moving on to the next project...which I will be ready to share in the next day or two...








Of course, my sewing machine has been humming along today...and I'll be in my stitching nest tonight working on the model for my exclusive fundraising design...as always, I have a ton of creative endeavors in progress and I'll be back to share some of them with you very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Your Pumpkins and Spice table topper looks super, Belinda. What fun fabrics you used for this one!

    xoxox,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - as always! One day I would like to get the Studio cutter.... you really like it?? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete