Monday, June 25, 2018

Spectacular Sixteen

Hello creative friends! I just placed Garin on his after-breakfast timeout...that gives me about an hour to catch up on some pressing work. Orders are packaged and important correspondence is answered...so I thought I would stop by for a quick visit and share some needlework finishing, before the day gets away from me (and I get started on a large AccuQuilt project that I need to complete in a very short amount of time). These pieces were all stitched by the same incredible needleworker (and dear friend) and I simply completed the finishing. I will put designer names/titles in the photo captions (if I have the information), just in case you are interested (special thanks to Robin who sent me the details on one that stumped me!). This fabulous grouping was quite enjoyable to put together and several pieces definitely challenged me. One project was a limited edition kit that included finishing materials (Swirly Birds and Flowers from SamSarah Design Studio)...and one had a pre-finished Winter Thread Pal provided (Winter Wonderland by Little House Needleworks)...for the others, I chose the supplies, doing my best to make the pieces resemble the model images. I am really happy with how each and every piece turned out...and I think (I hope) the stitcher was quite pleased too! I still have well over fifty needlework pieces to finish for clients, so I will have more fun photos to show you soon. For now, enjoy these images...and I hope you will be inspired to pull out your most recent cross stitch piece(s) and do a little needlework finishing yourself...

Swirly Birds and Flowers from SamSarah Design Studio
Limited Kit from the Silver Needle’s A Little Help From Our
 Stitching Friends Stitching Circle

(additional angle)

Winter Wonderland by Little House Needleworks

The Sister Purse by JBW Designs

Twitter Blue by the Courtney Collection
from the 2009 Just CrossStitch Ornament Issue

Redbird Sampler by Heart in Hand

Mary's Work Sampler Bag by Stacy Nash Primitives

Hedgerow Birds Project Bag by Blackbird Designs (Loose Feathers Pattern 40)
Front

Hedgerow Birds Project Bag by Blackbird Designs (Loose Feathers Pattern 40)
Back

Various Mini Stockings by Blackbird Designs
...details in single images below...

Never Far Apart -by Blackbird Designs
(was a limited edition kit)

Love is in the Air : Three Stockings for February by Blackbird Designs

Crowning the Tree by Blackbird Designs

By the Chimney with Care: Three Stockings for January by Blackbird Designs

Winter Snow Stocking by Heartstring Samplery
Fronts

Backs

Merry Noel Collection: Festive Redbird by Homespun Elegance
Christmas Blessings by Milady's Needle

3 comments:

  1. As always, your finishing is simply incredible. I love how it showcases the stitching. Happy to help you out with the info for the 'Twitter Blue' bird piece! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very pretty finishes!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete