Monday, June 4, 2018

A Creative Eye

It is a beautiful, sunny morning...and after getting both dogs walked, I sat down at my sewing machine to work on client orders of project bags. I am buzzing along on a HUGE order with a plethora of beautiful fabrics - and truth be told, seeing so many lovely prints makes me long for a trip to the local quilt shop to see what is new! My wonderful customers usually send me fabric for their orders and I am blessed to have a large stash, so I rarely get out to purchase fabulous new textiles.

Today's post features beautiful pieces (both needlework finishing and custom sewing) all from one special custmoer...yep, these finishes all shipped back to one talented stitcher. She sent an order for several projects bags, multiple pieces of needlework finishing...and had me work my magic on a very special piece of fabric from Sajou that she acquired when visiting Paris. I really enjoyed each of these projects! For the finishing, she gave me little direction and allowed me to choose fabrics for each of her stitched pieces (which makes me happy and gives me a chance to be creative!)...and she sent the fabric for each of the project bags. So here is the cross stitch and sewing inspiration for today...













I have more needlework finishing and special sewing projects to share with you in the near future...and I have been doing quite a bit of  fun "secret" designing, sewing and quilting for AccuQuilt that is now released...so stay tuned - I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. What fabulous pieces and bags you created, Belinda! Your customer should be thrilled with it all. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finishes, love all of the fabrics.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finishes!! Love the bags and the needlebook.

    ReplyDelete