Friday, June 15, 2018

Pretty Project Bags

It has been a needlework finishing frenzy in the studio this week (which I will share soon!), but I thought I would stop by for a very quick visit today and share a plethora of project bags I completed the last couple weeks. This is an assortment of my large and small project bags...and all the fabrics were provided by clients. I have almost two hundred zippered bags on order right now - an assortment of large project bags, small project bags, and tool bags...yes, I am sewing up a storm to catch up! Recently, I have had several questions on the patterns I use and the sizes of the bags...so I thought I would clear up any confusion - these are made from my own pattern that I designed specifically for cross stitch patterns and supplies
(it is currently not available for sale):

  • Large Project Bags
    Size: Approximately 14.25" W x 10.25" H
    Designed for full size patterns measuring 8.5" x 11" and supplies
  • Small Project Bags
     Approximately 10.75" W x 7.75" H
    Designed for half sheet patterns measuring 5.5" x 8.5" and supplies
  • Tool Bags
    Approximately 9.25" W x 7.25" H
    Designed for small projects and or tools/accessories.

My custom bags are made to order (usually my customers supply fabrics of their choice)...and when time allows, I make them for my Etsy Shop (with fabrics I choose). The three sizes listed above are my basic/most requested bags, but (for a small additional fee) I can make them to any size requested. Should you like more information (pricing and fabric size details), please e-mail me (link in profile). 










For now, I am off to the gym...then back to the cutting table and sewing machine. Thanks for stopping by for a visit today...and be sure to stop back soon to see my latest creations...

3 comments:

  1. All are so very pretty!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous pile of bags you have created! Your bags are incredibly made. I know the owners will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bags.
    I have to comment as anonymous due to googles problems, I Love To Stitch is my BlogSpot.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete