Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Posy Patch Table Topper

I'm taking a brief moment to blog this afternoon - I simply need a break. Finding a balance this week is a challenge and (truth me told) I am feeling completely overwhelmed and a little down. Normally I would take a walk and clear my head, but it is close to 100 degrees outside and the air feels quite heavy - walking the dogs a little while ago wasn't even enjoyable. So, maybe a little writing therapy will do the trick and give me an attitude adjustment...as long as I don't look down at my desk, which is completely covered with piles of things needing attention...ugh...

Let's brighten up this post with my GO! Posy Patch Table Topper! Yesterday I mentioned some of the new AccuQuilt GO! cutting dies...and today, I'm here to show you four more that were released on May 24th - GO! Square 1 ½", GO! Music Medley, GO! Northwoods Medley and GO! Circles ½", ¾", 1″, 1 ¼". I designed the pattern that is included with the GO! Circles ½", ¾", 1″, 1 ¼" die and created the cheerful sample. This pattern uses all four sizes of small circles included on the new die board and was created with both cotton quilting fabric and wool to give it dimension (yes, you can cut wool with your GO! Fabric Cutter!)....and combines traditional piecing with machine appliqué. 




I thought it would be fun to show you the back of the sample...


Even more exciting, GO! Posy Patch is AccuQuilt's "Free Pattern of the Week"...simply visit:
https://www.accuquilt.com/go-posy-patch-table-topper.html/ to download this summery floral pattern...and while there, you can also take a look at a video showing you how to create it!


Hundreds (yes, I said hundreds) of project bags are calling my name, so I guess this short afternoon break is over...back to the sewing machine....

6 comments:

  1. Another very cute project.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! It definitely puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this! It definitely made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I loved this at 5:56 AND 5:59 ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet piece you have created, Belinda! Bright and cheerful -- it makes me smile. Thinking of you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I downloaded the pattern a couple days ago - just have to buy the cutter and dies. :-)

    ReplyDelete