Thursday, February 14, 2013

Saint Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day friends, family, and followers!

To celebrate the holiday and let you know how much I love you, I have re-posted a long retired complimentary design on my website "Freebie" page....the design is called "Crowned Heart ~ A Tiny Gift Sampler" (shown right) - and it will only be available for a limited time.

To obtain a copy of this complimentary pattern, simply visit my website: http://www.blueribbondesigns.com/ and click on "Freebie" in the left-hand menu - you will see a photo of the design at the top of the "Freebie" webpage - click on the statement "CLICK HERE FOR CHART" (directly under the photo) - a new window will open containing the design in PDF form (you will need Adobe Reader to view/print the chart). Please remember, this design is protected by copyright law - thank you for respecting my copyright. Enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Belinda! Off to print this limited complimentary design! Enjoyed looking at your BRD photo collage!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pretty valentine. CJ in OK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs. My favorites on the ones with the little squares like the one in the upper right. Are you going to design any more like that?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for resharing this retired freebie! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thank you!! This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this retired freebie with us once more. I'm thrilled to add it to my patterns and hope to stitch it for the holiday next year.

    ReplyDelete