Friday, July 24, 2009

An Enjoyable Afternoon...

I decided to take a much needed break today and get out of my office for a short drive. I took a scenic road trip out to Adel Quilting and Dry Goods...I just love this quaint little shop! The drive and the shopping were just what I needed today...it was refreshing. I picked up several new fat quarters...including three new Christmas fabrics...and a beautiful breast cancer fabric I had not seen before...

...and the pattern and the frame for "Be Thou Humble" by Mac-A-Doodles. I just love these embroidery designs with matching frames. They stitch up quickly and the inexpensive frames make them cost-effective to finish. I have several of them on display in my home...they just make me happy!















After returning home, my husband and I enjoyed a late lunch and did a little grocery shopping...it was a lovely afternoon. This evening, I plan to catch up on some housework...then make my way to my stitching nest to work on some new needlework smalls. Wishing you a enjoyable afternoon in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment