Let's have a little "Christmas in July" fun with a Blue Ribbon Designs giveaway...
The prize?? - a set of five Just CrossStitch Christmas Ornament Issues (dated 2006-2010)...and each one has a Blue Ribbon Designs ornament design inside! Yep, one recipient will receive all five magazines shown in the photo - containing a total of 376 holiday ornament charts from your favorite needlework designers....that should keep the winner busy for quite some time...and if you already have one (some, or all) of these special issues, why not share with a friend? - these magazines are great for a beginner or advanced stitcher. Escape the summer heat and enjoy stitching some Christmas ornaments for the upcoming holiday season!
To enter, simply leave one comment on this post telling me your favorite holiday stitching motifs OR your favorite holiday memory OR if you decorate with a particular holiday theme - all comments will go into a random drawing where one fan/follower will receive this special set of Just CrossStitch Ornament Issues.
Fine print (read carefully):
- Giveaway is open until 11:59 PM CST Saturday, July 28, 2012.
- International entries welcome.
- All entries require a valid email address. Please make sure your email address is visible in your profile (so I have a way of contacting you, should you be randomly chosen) - if you are uncertain or post "anonymously", please leave your email address and your first name with your comment - entries without a valid email will be disqualified.
- No prize substitutions.
- E-mail entries will not be accepted, you must leave a comment on this post.
- One comment per person; multiple comments will be deleted/disqualified.
- One recipient will be announced on Sunday, July 29, 2012.
There you have it - all the details for the July giveaway - I look forward to reading your holiday comments. A big THANK-YOU to thank those who continually follow my blog and leave encouraging and enthusiastic comments - you all bring me joy!