Monday, July 9, 2012

Focused and Inspired...

It has been a productive few days, as I have been having model stitching marathons each evening and working on items for my Etsy shop during each day. I have a very detailed list of what I plan to accomplish in the next couple weeks and I am doing my best to stay focused to meet my goals. I have a nice long list of new ideas for my Etsy shop, but have had numerous requests for more of my pieces in the Blueberry Crumb Cake fabric line by Blackbird Designs...so I finished up 24 pieces over the weekend - nine more Stitching Cases (Needlework Pouches) and fifteen more Stitch Starter Ruler Sets....and yes, there will be some needlebooks on the way (I know I have been promising them for a while - they are just a little more time consuming and require some additional supplies - but I will get some completed soon!). All 24 pieces shown below have now been listed...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRibbonDesigns



I have a fun new pincushion idea I want to try...so I picked up a 25 lb. bag of crushed walnut shells today while running errands. I also picked up a fun assortment of new fabrics while I was in Omaha/Fremont a couple weeks ago - so I have things in the works for those, as well.

More exciting news - my prize-winning $1,000 AccuQuilt shopping spree order arrived last week...after spending over a week narrowing down my wish list (was that ever a task...my "want list" is ridiculously LONG), I finally settled on 23 Studio dies, 2 GO! dies, and 10 cutting mats/plastics...I was completely giddy when two large boxes arrived from AccuQuilt! I haven't had much time to just "play" yet - but I have big plans for all the dies I chose...and as I work on each project, I will be sure to share them here....


3 comments:

  1. Super items to be added to your Etsy shop! Love the fabrics you used! Enjoy your goodies from your AccuQuilt spending spree! I look forward to see what you create with the dies!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me to set some goals and see them to the end!
    I'll have to check your etsy shop out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your new Etsy Shop products (as always). You are such an inspiration to me to get things done. Enjoy your week. Hugs Mary A.

    ReplyDelete