Monday, May 18, 2009

My First Blog Entry

I never considered myself someone with a voice - I never considered myself someone who others would want to know more about - I never considered myself a "blogger". Don't get me wrong, I usually have a lot to say - I just didn't think any of it was relevant enough to post to the world.

Who am I? I am a private person....a self-proclaimed control freak...most times a perfectionist....beyond organized....super analytical....and a little bit obsessive compulsive. I have a deep passion for all things done with a needle and thread - a lover of fabrics, fibers, and textiles. I am an admirer of the creative, unique, and artistic.

What will you find in my blog? My needlework, sewing, quilting, and machine embroidery projects and ideas - things that inspire me - daily ramblings - and perhaps some insight into my design business.

I hope you will follow me on this journey....a new creative outlet for my passions and obsessions.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogland, so very nice to see you here my friend!

    Stitchin Sweet Sue

    http://stitchinsweetsue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your personality sounds perfect as a blogger. Welcome, and look forward to learning and seeing more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Welcome indeed to the world of stitching friends all through blogging.. I love your designs and have had 'Between the Lines' for two months saying start, start me and I have had other things to do... but this month I will be able to start. I love cross stitching and like hundreds of women, am a fanatic!
    Hope to pop back and read a lot more about you and your crafts.

    Chris

    www.alwayssmiling24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete