Monday, May 25, 2009

A Finishing Frenzy


The last few days have been a finishing frenzy as I completed all the needlework smalls for my new releases...and although it was a holiday weekend, I was busy working on photography and printing layouts...and Tuesday the new designs make their way to my printing contractor (can you see me doing a little happy dance??!). Here are a few photos of the needlework smalls...and of course, you will be able to read more about them and see more details on my website shortly...


2 comments:

  1. BRG,

    Love your new designs! Darn, I wish there was a stithchery shop near where I live! I order onlione to acquire some of your patterns or when visiting an area on vacation.
    Your patriotic row and patrioptic sampler are absolutely gorgeous. Please keep up the incredible work. It's appreciated.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new designs! I love all your creative small designs & finishing. Great job & keep up all the good work.

    ReplyDelete