Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunshine on St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day friends, family, and followers! I received a beautiful Marjolein Bastin Hallmark card from my dear friend Robin yesterday and thought the sentiment would be perfect to share today...

Wishing you -
sunshine round your shoulders,
shamrocks at your feet,
a rainbow in your pocket,
and friendship ever sweet...

Yesterday was a challenging day for me, but my close friends made it better - I am very blessed to have super special people in my life that listen, support, encourage, and inspire me (you all know who you are). Amazing how when things seem rough, true friends sense it and send you a note, give you a call, or lend a hand (even when it is not asked of them).

I truly hope you are having a happy St. Patrick's Day - filled with the gift of friendship, good luck, and life's blessings!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a better day today. What a beautiful card from Robin. Enjoy the sun filled day. Hugs Mary A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many blessings are being sent your way today, Belinda! Hope today and the rest of the weekend go much better for you!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope today has been better than yesterday. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love M. Bastin cards! Here's hoping things are looking brighter for you.

    Hugs,
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete