Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brightening my day...

As some of you know from a previous posting, when I was teaching in New England, I brought home some of the most gorgeous decorated pins by PuntiniPuntini. These wonderful pins and buttons are imported from Italy and are distributed in the United States exclusively by ABC Stitch Therapy...and each one is unique and adorable....they all make me smile...they all make me happy! Recently ABC Stitch had a sale on PuntiniPuntini, and I just couldn't resist - I had to order several more sets of pins for myself...and several sets of pins and buttons for gifts. Below are the ones I purchased for myself...they all have a springtime/summertime feel to me...and when I opened the package, they immediately brightened my day! Once I give the other sets to their recipients, I will share them with you, as well. Now to find the perfect projects to use these with...until then, they will be on display in my studio, where they can bring me joy each day...

4 comments:

  1. I love the selection you chose. The Blues are my favorite. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO cute!!! I've never seen anything like them! :D Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new pins! I am sure you will easily find some wonderful ways to use these beauties.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you say about my pins! Thank you....

    Paola.

    ReplyDelete