So, with all these signs of spring, it is the perfect day to share my new blog award...fittingly titled "The Sunshine Blog Award" (I know, it's crazy - two blog awards in one month - I am a bit shocked). This award was given to me by one of the most creative and talented people I have had the chance to meet online - Tommye at I'd Rather Be Stitching....and if you haven't visited her blog, you should make the time to visit! I am told this award is for bloggers who inspire others with positivity and creativity. The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post. (check)
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers. (check)
3. Link the nominees within your post. (check)
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog. (check)
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award. (check)
So, here are my twelve nominees (in alphabetical order)...all of who are positive and creative with their blog posts...all of whom inspire me!
- A Shenandoah Sampler
- A Stitchers Ramblings
- Always Smiling
- Annie Bebop's Coloring Book
- Bronny's Bits
- Cathryn's Place
- Chris Cross Corner
- Crazy Purple Mom
- I Stitch Therefore I Am
- I'll Be Perfect In My Next Life...
- Little Village Naturals
- Needle In A Haystack Designs
I hope you are enjoying sunshine today, as well...take a little time to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you!