The rules to accept the award: Thank and link to the person who gave you the award. Paste the award on your blog. Write 10 things about yourself others might not know....and then pass the award on to 10 others.
So, part of the award is to tell 10 facts about yourself (which isn't easy for me, as I don't find myself incredibly interesting) and then pass the award on to 1o other deserving bloggers (which also isn't easy, as my list of favorites is endless...).
Ten little known facts about me...hmm...this could take a while...
- I am a music junkie and collect all sorts of music memorabilia and autographs...I still collect and listen to vinyl record albums.
- In my teen years I was a "punk rock girl" and an avid skateboarder.
- I still secretly watch most of the MTV line-up.
- I don't go to the movie theater because I am a germaphobe.
- When I am upset, I clean house.
- I am a HUGE Michigan Wolverines fan (although I did not attend college there).
- I get really grumpy when I am hungry.
- I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order (thanks to a song I learned in 1st grade).
- I am a Longaberger addict...seriously addicted...in need of an intervention.
- I would love to design greeting cards and/or stationery.
Now, in no particular order, here are my nominations (I wish I could nominate 100 more - I need to win more awards, so I can award more of you!!):
Celtic Heart Knitting and Quilting
Crafting With The Stitch Witch
My Life In Threads
Three Cool Pugs and Me
Pumpkin Patch & Co
I'd Rather Be Stitching
For The Love of Cross Stitch
Days of A Sampler Lover
I thought about writing a little something about each of these nominations - but then I realized, I was going to be saying the same things for each blog. These are all incredibly talented and creative people...with amazing skills in needlework and/or quilting and/or crafting....and I enjoy each and every one of them! So go visit and investigate these links...and who knows you may just find someone new to follow....