Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Pretty Prints and Projects

Good evening friends! I know, I know - I should be packing up my "warehouse" (the last area of our home to pack), but truth be told, I am exhausted and emotionally spent - I just need a little time away from "all things house"...so here I am...

Before things got completely out of control this past fall, I made a trip to Lake Summerset, IL to visit my mommy and her husband - I snapped this photo of the breakfast tray my mom prepared for me...I just thought it looked photogenic (and delicious). We were eating breakfast at the window seat overlooking the lake and bird watching...oh how I long for another quiet, relaxing moment with my mom...but for now, it will have to wait...

Today, I am sharing a handful of project bags and zippered pouches I whipped up before the holidays (this is just a small assortment)...these were all made with client supplied fabrics. Getting to play with all sorts of lovely materials is one of my favorite things about custom sewing/quilting...it is always fun to open up a package from one of my customers and see the beautiful prints they have chosen for their bags...










I still have a lot of creative projects to share with you - several quilts, more fabulous needlework finishing, more project bags, and a few personal stitching projects...so the next time I *need* a break, I will be back to visit with you...

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful spot to have breakfast & enjoy nature.
    All of the bags are beautiful.
    Glad you got a break from it all.
    Having moved this past August, I know exactly how you feel!
    Take care.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous assortment of bags you created, Belinda! Your workmanship is fabulous. xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely bags ,it's nice some times to take a break .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your move, next year at this time you'll be all settled in and look back at this time with a sigh of relief! That looks like a wonderful breakfast your mom fixed for you last time you saw her. Take care!

    ReplyDelete