I hope you will support my entries by voting...it truly only takes a second - you don't have to register - all you have to do is find my four images on the voting page (they are shown randomly) and click on the "heart" in the top right-hand corner of each one - it is that easy - and you can cast up to FIVE unique votes (which means you could vote one time for each of my entries) during the voting period! Here are the images/titles of my entries:
|Pumpkins and Spice|
|Halloween at the Cabin|
|Pick of the Patch Table Runner|
There are MANY wonderful entries that deserve your votes, but I hope you will take a moment and vote for my four table runners (click on the title below the image above for individual details and more images). Here are the simple voting instructions:
- Visit: http://www.nancyzieman.com/blog/quilting-2/table-runner-challenge-voting-begins/
- Find the images of my table runners shown above (they are in random order on the voting page).
- Simply click the "heart" in the upper right hand corner of your favorite thumbnail image(s) to cast your vote (I hope you will vote for each of my four entries).
- You may vote for up-to five different entries.
- Voting is open September 15th - 19th.
About Nancy Zieman:
I'm sure most of my visitors are familiar with Nancy Zieman - she is the host and driving force behind the popular sewing program "Sewing With Nancy" (the longest running sewing program on North American television)...she is also an author, designer, and founder of Nancy's Notions, a direct mail company specializing in sewing notions, supplies, and accessories. I am one of many that grew up watching Nancy on PBS, learning sewing skills and techniques from her extensive catalog of Sewing With Nancy programs...her books are in my collection...her catalog is one of my favorites...her sewing notions are in my studio...and her blog is in my daily reader...I am a fan!