Recently, AccuQuilt assembled a group of 12 bloggers for their official AccuQuilt Guest Blogger Team and I made the list, along with 11 other amazingly talented sewists/quilters/designers. This month, our assignment was a holiday project tutorial...and the creative posts will start this week. I chose to work on an autumn/Thanksgiving piece using the large Rustling Leaves dies...and the photo in the upper left gives you just a hint...
I wanted to give you a chance to get familiar with the other 11 members of the AccuQuilt Guest Blogger Team - their impressive blogs are all full of fabulous inspiration (I follow each and every one of them)....so take a few minutes and visit these links - you won't be disappointed....
- House on Hill Road (Erin Harris): http://www.houseonhillroad.com/
- Avery Lane Designs (Erin Hentzel): http://averylanesewing.com/the-blog/
- Beaquilter (Bea Lee): http://www.beaquilter.com/
- Freemotion by the River (Connie Kresin Campbell): http://www.conniekresin.com/
- Gem Hill Quilts (Gina Gempesaw): http://gemhillquilts.blogspot.com/
- Ray's Sew Crafty (Diana Ray): http://rayssewcrafty.com/
- Samplings from a Blue Ribbon Girl (Belinda Karls-Nace) http://blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com/ (that's me!)
- Sew Fresh Quilts (Lorna McMahon): http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com/
- The Whimsical Workshop Studio (Heidi Pridemore): http://heidipridemore.blogspot.com/
- A Quilting Life (Sherri McConnell): http://www.aquiltinglife.com/
- Simple Simon and Company (Elizabeth Evans and LiZ Evans): http://www.simplesimonandco.com/
- Blue Feather Quilt Studio (Marjorie Busby): http://b-quilts.com/blog/
Be sure to watch the AccuQuilt Blog in the coming weeks for all 12 project tutorials!
For now, I leave you with a little sneak peek of a photo from my upcoming post...