Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Simply Sweet"

Here is just a little peek of an upcoming BRD release titled "Simply Sweet". I finished the model stitching last week and will have more details for you soon - this will be design number two in the Seasonal Samplings Series. This delicate design is perfect for framing, but I think I am going to change things up a bit and finish it into a pillow as an alternative...I'm still working on the perfect plan. As soon as it is ready to be revealed, I will be back with more information for you!


Plus, I should have a sneak peek of "Flurry Friends" for you later this week...my needle has been working overtime...

3 comments:

  1. I like the colors. Can't wait to see a the whole design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet piece! Looking forward to seeing the whole reveal!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and can't wait to see the whole design!

    ReplyDelete