Monday, January 31, 2011

Coming the Fall of 2011 - "Moonlit Midnight"

Okay, I do know it is a little early to release a Halloween design...but here is a sneak peek at a new design that will be coming in August of 2011. It is called "Moonlit Midnight" and the chartpack will contain charting for the entire sampler - along with finishing instructions for making the ornaments (or scissor fobs) shown below....and finishing instructions for making the pins/magnets with yo-yo backs, also seen below. The pieces were stitched on 32-count Tundra hand-dyed linen from Lakeside Linens with Weeks Dyes Works cotton floss. This piece was originally designed for a special Halloween event, but the coordinator didn't think it was a good fit for their group - so their loss is your gain - I will be releasing it to the general public later this year! You will have to be patient for the release...it won't be available until the fall needlework market...but since the stitching is complete, I thought I would share it now - a little something to look forward to...







A couple more things to share...
I have updated my website with details and supply lists for the two new designs being released in February at the Nashville Needlework Market... http://www.blueribbondesigns.com/blue_ribbon_coming_soon.htm

Exciting news - I will be releasing my 100th design at market (can you believe it?! - and that is not counting magazine or teaching pieces)...so I will be having a giveaway in the coming weeks to celebrate....

One last thing - I see my blog has reached 400 followers - WOW! - thank you so much for reading, commenting, and encouraging me! I will be having a milestone giveaway for my faithful followers in the very near future....check back soon!

11 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful Halloween Sampler. It, I am sure, will fly off the shelves when available. Very nice designing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stitching "Read between the Lines" at the moment. Can't wait for "Turn the Page"!

    Mary H

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome design!! I absolutely love Halloween and this chart will be on my list of must haves next fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another winning design! The bat block will be a must stitch for my niece! And love the use of the yo-yos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's never too early for Halloween designs! I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow 400! AndI was happy that I reached 69....no wonder you are so popular...your designs are so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. someone loss is OUR gain I love the halloween chart Sincerely Kathy B in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this new design. Am a fan of all your designs.

    ReplyDelete