Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Sweet Special Package

The most adorable little package arrived in the mail today....and as stitchers, we all know good (GREAT) things come in small packages! Donna, who attended a retreat I recently taught in Mystic, CT sent me a GORGEOUS scissor fob that she made especially for me...and you know it was made especially for me because it has a sewing bird charm attached to the end (we all know I am obsessed with birds!). Isn't it just the sweetest?! I love the light pink roses and beads with the silver...and the two pearls...the bird with a needle and thread in his beak...I just adore everything about it....so delicate and sparkly....and doesn't it look perfect with my favorite pair of Dovo scissors??!! I have always said needleworkers are generous and thoughtful beyond compare - Donna, thank you so much for this special gift - I will treasure it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's just lovely! What a sweet and thoughtful gift! And yes, it looks perfect with those Dovo scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift!! It is absolutely beautiful and goes perfectly with your scissors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful fob Donna created for you! I love the bird charm at the end of it! Your Dovos look perfect with it! Enjoy!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How special to have such a beautiful fob created especially for you! What a lovely addition to your scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet that to get a customized scissor fob and it goes great with your dovo scissors. How lovely!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete