- It has marking lines for both 1" and 2" seam allowances, so you only need one tool.
- It is clear, making it easy to see your fabric placement.
- It is 2 mil acrylic plastic, making it durable.
- It has complete 3" ruler markings down the left side - these can be used for:
- finishing work measurements
- measuring between stitched designs
- counting threads to figure fabric count
- It has 1/4" and 1/2" markings on the other three sides.
I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of this product - it seriously has been a dream of mine since before I started designing. To go along with this special tool are five sleeve designs - these sleeves are designed to hold your "Stitch Starter". The chartpack will contain: one stitch starter tool, charting for all five "Stitch Starter Sleeves", stitching instructions, complete finishing instructions, and an alphabet/numbers for personalization....it also contains instructions for using your stitch starter (which I will be posting on my website soon...so if you are confused, please be patient - answers will be forthcoming). The sleeve designs would also work great for ornaments, small framed pieces, needlework smalls...you name it. The designs are stitched on 32-count Strawflower from Lakeside Lines with Weeks Dye Works cotton floss....and the finishing is quite easy. In this industry, it can be a struggle to keep needleworkers excited, intrigued, and happy - I am always striving to come up with designs that are unique....designs that will interest and challenge you - I hope this design does the trick! "Blessed Beyond Measure" will be released later this month at the TNNA St. Charles Needlework Market....meaning it will be available from your favorite needlework shop at the end of September/beginning of October....and you, my friends, are seeing it here first!