Sunday, October 18, 2009

My New Favorite Thing

Today, I am feeling somewhat better, but still not the best...and definitely not well enough to venture out into the world...and to be honest, I am going completely stir crazy...I am not good at "resting" or "relaxing" (as many of you know). So, I thought I would occupy some time by doing a little blog update about my new favorite thing...

You all know how much I love Liberty Hill pieces...I think Carolyn is simply marvelous! Yesterday I received her newest masterpiece in the mail...every day I have been waiting for the doorbell to ring with this delivery. It is the "First Colony Tombstone Cupboard"...and it is to die for (pardon the pun)! Oh my gosh, it is SO cool. Found inside the cupboard: a black thread board, a scissor fob (seen in the photo with my favorite black Little Gems Scissors by Kelmscott Designs), a grey thread winder set, and a needle envelope....there are even places to hang the thread board and scissor fob...and a shelf. This is such a wonderful addition to my collection....and I can't wait to see what Carolyn comes up with next!



6 comments:

  1. What a cool thing to have for you stitching needs. That would be great sitting beside my stitching chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so tempted to order that and held out. Now I wish I had. That is such a great stitching accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempting goodies for sure!! Hope you are all better real soon! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool. I love Halloween things. Tempting, very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice - hope you are all better. Take care Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these! So cute!

    I hope you're doing fine now. :)

    ReplyDelete