Monday, October 19, 2009

Capture A Miracle

Today, I thought I would share with you a newly finished embroidered pillow...with this terrible pharyngitis/flu hanging around, it took me several days to complete this project (instead of a couple hours), working in small doses. This is another test project for Shelli at Needle In A Haystack Stitchery called "Miracle"...and it will soon be available for both hand stitching and machine embroidery. I decided to turn the stitched piece into a quilted pillow (12" H x 16" W) with a rick rack border for an accent. I was quite pleased with how this turned out...and look forward to testing more of Shelli's fun designs!

As I start to feel better, I am once again busy trying to get the new designs ready for release...I know you are all anxious, but please be patient, this flu has put me behind schedule...I am still hoping for an end of October/beginning of November release...and I am working as hard as my system will allow to bring the new pieces to you in a timely manner. I will be trying to finish up "Just Add Tinsel" this week and then all three new pieces will go to print at the end of the week (or first thing next week)...keep an eye on my website for the latest updates.

3 comments:

  1. Great finish - and lovely design! Hope you're on the road to recovery... but even that can't keep you still! Love your new Favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so pretty - well done.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've been so under the weather and I hope today is a better day.
    What a finish, though, anyway! Beautiful design!
    babs

    ReplyDelete