Thursday, October 8, 2009

Harvest Delight Follow Up...

I took a little time late last night and early this morning to finish testing the "Harvest Delight" design for Needle In A Haystack Stitchery. This time I worked on the 5" x 7" design and framed it in an 8" x 10" frame....and yes, I used fabric for the "mat" around the design. This was a very fun project to work on...and a great break from my own designs! Sewing always heps me clear my head...

Now back to work on the upcoming releases...doing hand finishing today! I will have an update for you soon...

1 comment:

  1. That project is just adorable! But then again, I love pumpkins :) Congrats on your finish.

    I just love your Autumn Leaves and Sunflower Seeds. Fall is my favorite time of year and this just captures everything that I love about it.

    ReplyDelete