Sunday, April 16, 2023

Blue Ribbon Designs Newsletter

©Copyright 2023 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com
My latest Blue Ribbon Designs Newsletter was emailed to subscribers today.

I am using a brand new email marketing service and built a new template, so I hope you will like the fresh look. I am still finding my way around the new service, so it will only improve over time! If you would like to subscribe, you can click here - I only send a newsletter when I have real news to share (like new designs or patterns), which is usually every several months...I won't fill up your inbox...

This newsletter covers the new designs and project tutorials...plus all the latest news.

CLICK HERE FOR THE APRIL 2023 NEWSLETTER

4 comments:

  1. The newsletter looks fantastic. Well done! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Belinda: Great newsletter, I had to buy t the new design, love the bluebird in the design and the heart has my heart will stitch soon.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see this! Ordered the new designs already - thank you!

    ReplyDelete