Sunday, March 7, 2021

FlossTube Episode Two: New Cross Stitch Design Releases

Well, I did it...I finally have my second FlossTube posted. I'm still learning (OBVIOUSLY): laughing at myself for repeating “super excited” at least a gazillion times – shaking my head at the unflattering camera angle (so many chins!) –  working on not saying “so” and “um” – and proud I kept filming when the hot flash started...just a little bit of behind the scenes complete honesty. 😀 I was giggling so hard at myself when I was editing it - just shaking my head....what have I gotten myself into?! This video is a showcase of my new cross stitch designs…and a peek at a new quilting design. A special thanks to those who encouraged me to take this journey and put myself out there (you know who you are)…and to everyone who shared, subscribed, liked and commented on my first video…I heart you.

You can find my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/BelindaKarlsNace and I will post the latest video below:

Thank you for the warm welcome into the FlossTube community! Plus...I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the kind words regarding my new cross stitch designs - you all sure know how to lift a girl's spirits. I am feeling happy and blessed. 

The finishing tutorial video for "Under My Wing" will be posted in the next couple days...stay tuned...

Also - I sent out a BRD Newsletter a couple days ago...if you missed it, you can read and/or subscribe here:
https://mailchi.mp/617e3aab836c/blue-ribbon-designs-newsletter-march-2021

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Will check it out shortly! And I loved seeing your newsletter pop in my mailbox. What a wonderful surprise! xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda: This is a wonderful video, thank-you for the information on the ball jar tops.
    Beautiful quilt.
    Have a wonderful week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete