Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Keepsakes and the Kids

Blue Ribbon Finishing
Today will be a very quick post, as "my list" is long. My holiday needlework finishing deadline is quickly approaching (September 1st), so sure enough, the orders have been pouring in....and it is actually a bit overwhelming. Now that I have completed my projects for the Poppie Cotton Cherished Moments Fabric Tour (stop back to see what I created on Friday!), I will be living in my studio, trying to get a handle on the huge assortment of piles...especially before we take a vacation in mid-September.

 The pieces shown today were all stitched by the same wonderful client...and again, these are not my designs or my stitching - just my finishing work. She was kind enough to provide me with details for each piece, so I will share them with each image....

I will also share a cute video of "the kids" at the close of this post...

Blue Ribbon Finishing
Sweet Strawberry by Cosmic Handmade
Visit her blog for the complimentary chart:
https://cosmichandmade.wordpress.com/

Blue Ribbon Finishing
Heart Stocking by JBW Designs

Blue Ribbon Finishing
Cardinal by Leisure Arts

Blue Ribbon Finishing
Bob Bob Bobbing by Sharon Bennett
Visit her blog for information on this complimentary chart:
https://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/

Blue Ribbon Finishing
Joy by Pineberry Lane

Blue Ribbon Finishing
Live Simply Strawberry by Erica Michaels
All About Berries Club - an exclusive club through Dyeing To Stitch

Blue Ribbon Finishing
Live Simply Strawberry Cap


Finally today - by popular demand - a video featuring Garin and Schatzi. A little back story...some of you may know that we have a Kuranda bunk bed for our dogs. When Garin was a puppy, we just didn't now how we were going to fit two large Kuranda beds in our living space (this was pre-move). After a glass of wine (or maybe two), I came up with the brilliant idea of "doggie bunk beds" - we googled it - and sure enough we found out it was really a thing! So, when the dogs need a time out (or mom needs a break)...or I need to vacuum or answer the door, I command the dogs to their "place" and they stay there until released. Some of you may also know that I have a TikTok account that is all videos of our dogs...this is a video I posted of the dogs on the their bunk bed with a funny sound bite I found that fits perfectly (not my voice) - make sure your sound is on! If you enjoy this video, visit my page for more: https://www.tiktok.com/@brdgirl 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finishing.
    I enjoyed the dog video.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finishing on everything is incredible! Love it and thank you so very much! The kids are adorable! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete