Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Studio Summary

Happy July! I'm back with another very quick blog post...my days have been filled trying to keep caught up with customer orders (which is a great thing!).  I have been making all sorts of project bags in a variety of sizes and fabrics and I still have large quantities on order, so I thought I would stop by and share photos of some of my latest completions...plus I have been working on tons of needlework finishing over the last week...and oh my goodness, there will be some fabulous photos coming in the near future! I have some very talented clientele and I am honored that they trust me to finish their handwork. I've been spending the last couple days finishing a large order of Christmas ornaments - and I have six more large orders of needlework finishing to complete before I get back to more sewing and quilting.

Here are just a few of my latest project bag finishes...these are some beauties for a couple of my favorite customers...they always send the most gorgeous fabrics that brighten up my work table...these are my large and small project bags, along with a couple of my special clear vinyl-lined cosmetic bags...











I'm in the middle of printing a cross stitch chart order, then I am back in my studio working on more Christmas ornaments...it truly feels like Christmas in July here...😃

I hope you are staying healthy and positive this summer...and finding ways to be creative!

3 comments:

  1. You always do the most beautiful finishing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags are all so pretty!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous assortment of project bags you created, Belinda! Well done! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete