Monday, March 30, 2015

Early To Rise

Be sure to stop by the AccuQuilt Blog today, where I am the guest blogger and "dishing" all the details for the new pattern: "GO! Early to Rise Placemats"...these modern rooster and hen placemats are my most recent AccuQuilt pattern design. I always enjoy a creative challenge, so when AccuQuilt asked me to design a pattern featuring the GO! Folk Art Fowl die by Bill Kerr, I immediately started brainstorming ideas...and this set of GO! Early to Rise placemats was born. At first, I thought this die was quite limiting, but once you read my guest blog post, I think you will find it can be used for a plethora of projects - both for the beginner and the more advanced quilter/sewist.  With all the curves in the feathers, the rooster and the hen are the perfect shapes for fine-tuning your machine appliqué skills....and the look can easily go from "country" to "modern" to match your style. Oh...and did I mention you can download the pattern for FREE for a limited time...so go check out my guest blog post and download this fresh, new pattern...and be sure to share a photo of your new table setting with me!


GO! Folk Art Fowl die by Bill Kerr


1 comment:

  1. What a super set of placemats you have created, Belinda! Off to read your guest blog post. Enjoy your day!

    xoxox,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete