Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags ©Copyright 2024 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com
Greetings friends! It is new project tutorial day - time to share my May project created for Therm O Web with you! I always enjoy putting on my Fabric Education Designer hat and creating new projects/tutorials to share with you on the Therm O Web Blog. Each month, I share a new project and you give you my tips and tricks for using their adhesives and interfacings. For the month of May, the blog is focused on quick projects for gift giving, kitchen sewing, and sewing for kids. I created a brand new project that was posted yesterday - it is a complete project tutorial for my "Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags." My comprehensive tutorial contains a complete supply list, printable pattern with templates, and step-by-step directions with color photos. This is a fast and easy "no-sew" project, perfect for using up scraps and great for beginners. I chose to use some cheerful fabrics from the Promise Me collection by Michal Marko for Poppie Cotton. I hope you will stop by the Therm O Web blog and check out my project and tutorial...

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags ©Copyright 2024 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

This is an easy project that can definitely be a scrap buster! It uses minimal supplies and is perfect for adding a handmade touch to your gift giving. You can use your favorite fabrics and/or fabric scraps to embellish and personalize gifts and taggable items. These no-sew fabric tags are perfect for gift bags, jars, packages, quilts, and handmade gifts. For this post, I used HeatnBond UltraHold Iron-On Adhesive, SpraynBond Pattern & Stencil Spray, and Pressing Paper Fabric and Craft Sheets...plus, I give you tips for using each of these items. I also used textured cardstock, baker's twine, gingham ribbon and buttons. Visit the tutorial post for a complete and detailed supply list.

To find the baker's twine, ribbon and buttons I used, along with other supplies/tools listed, visit my Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags Supply List on Amazon (full disclosure: as an Amazon Influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases - I only share products I actually use - and I truly appreciate you shopping from my links, thank you!).

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags ©Copyright 2024 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags ©Copyright 2024 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags ©Copyright 2024 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

Are you familiar with HeatnBond UltraHold Iron-On Adhesive? This product is perfect for "no-sew" projects. HeatnBond Ultrahold is paper backed, iron-on, no-sew, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without the need for pinning. Ultrahold’s no-sew bond is stronger than traditional fusible webs. The solid sheet adhesive means edge to edge coverage for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire without puckering or bunching. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces. This is another product that is a staple in my sewing studio...

If you have questions on any Therm O Web or HeatnBond/SpraynBond products or would like to see a specific type of product in one of my projects, drop me a comment or email.

You will have to visit the ThermOWeb blog for my complete tutorial and pattern, but I am posting a few photos here...

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags ©Copyright 2024 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags ©Copyright 2024 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

Here is a direct link to the project tutorial:

I hope this project gets you excited to create something special and unique...

I am creating monthly projects for the Therm O Web Blog and I will be sure to post here when I have a new tutorial available. My next project will be available on June 18th...and I am working on something fun for summer...

Thank you for stopping by for a visit today - I always enjoy sharing with you. Have a great week and make time to work on something creative...

Nifty No-Sew Fabric Tags ©Copyright 2024 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. What a clever and neat idea, my friend! Love it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a great way to fussy cut novelty or holiday prints, or use up small scraps of any fabric. So clever!!

    ReplyDelete