Tuesday, November 21, 2023

All Spruced Up - New Cross Stitch

All Spruced Up ©Copyright 2023 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com
Greetings friends - I'm so happy you stopped by for a visit today!

First of all, thank you so much for the super sweet comments and messages regarding my recent quilt patterns and ThermOWeb design tutorials - I am so thrilled you like my designs! I look forward to sharing more patterns and tutorials with you in the coming months...

I have been crazy busy working on all sorts of creative projects, while fighting a yearly cold/flu that has moved to my chest with a bag cough - but enough of that - let's get to the happy news! Today, I am here to tell you all about one of those projects....yes, it's a NEW cross stitch design alert! I just released a brand new winter/holiday cross stitch design called "All Spruced Up" and it is available in both paper pattern and digital format in my Etsy shop. Here are a few more details...

All Spruced Up (BRD-134)

Introducing the fifth set of Rick Rack Rounds!


All Spruced Up ©Copyright 2023 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

Just like it's predecessors Sweet Slice of Liberty, Hitchin' A Ride, Sunflower Delivery, and Perched on a Pincushion, these have a stitch count of 48" x 48" and are stitched on 32-count fabric, measuring 3 1/4" round. I stitched "All Spruced Up" (named for the pine trees and the little details I added on these three) on 32-count Sand Dune by Lakeside Linens with Sulky 12 Wt. Cotton Petites (DMC equivalents are also provided). You can use almost any neutral fabric color for these winter beauties (just make sure your white floss will show) and pick your favorite cheerful floss colors. The pattern includes complete finishing instructions for my Rick Rack Rounds - and you can insert pins as I did...or they look great with just the rick rack (or trim of your choice) - I used hand-dyed rick rack from Lady Dot Creates. For a little added detail, I added a few fun, optional embellishments: a mini pom-pom to the bird's hat (you could use wool or wool roving), red and white baker's twine to the reindeer's tree, and a floss bow to the wreath on on the gingerbread house...these tiny details make me HAPPY! Rick Rack Rounds make great bowl fillers or could be finished as seasonal ornaments. The pattern comes with a plethora of creative ideas! I filmed a comprehensive FlossTube video showing how to do the finishing on these, you can find it here: https://youtu.be/YkBe77naAZI. These winter/holiday-themed rounds are quick to stitch and easy to finish...and more seasonal/holiday Rick Rack Rounds are on the way!



All Spruced Up ©Copyright 2023 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

All Spruced Up ©Copyright 2023 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

All Spruced Up ©Copyright 2023 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

All Spruced Up ©Copyright 2023 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

I really hope you like this new winter/holiday/Christmas inspired design - I found my joy working on this special set!

I have another new cross stitch design in the works and three more quilting/sewing patterns, as well...so stay tuned for those...

...and, I have needlework finishing and custom work to complete for clients...piles of sewing to complete for my Etsy shop...and another project tutorial for the ThermOWeb blog that will be available in December, so I will be back to visit with you again before you know it! 

Thanks for stopping by today and for always being so supportive of my creativity...💗

All Spruced Up ©Copyright 2023 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. These are so ADORABLE, dear Belinda. I love the colors, I love how you include a bird in each set, I love the added details. Oh, and I love the deer. Well done! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Belinda: Again you have given us another lovely set of designs, these are adorable, love the finishing.
    That tree has my heart.
    I am hopping over to purchase now.

    Happy thanksgiving
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Just ordered the chart - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new designs , enjoy your day , June.

    ReplyDelete