Thursday, July 8, 2021

Creating Behind the Scenes

Hello friends - I am so happy you stopped by to visit with me today! I have been extremely busy creating behind the scenes. I am working on more new cross stitch designs...and I am working on client needlework finishing and sewing projects. It is a creative summer and I am enjoying a quiet couple months in my studio. I'm making a little time to reset, refresh my spirit, and find my joy. Thank you for the lovely comments and compliments regarding my latest cross stitch designs - it makes my heart happy to put more of my artwork out into the universe. I also uploaded two new FlossTube videos this week...

FlossTube Episode Six is an in-depth look at my three new summer cross stitch releases - you can find it here: https://youtu.be/tln8xkjIIoY


©Copyright 2021 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

FlossTube Episode Seven is a full finishing tutorial for the rounds in my new "Rick Rack Rounds" seasonal/holiday series. It covers all the materials and how to put one together. You can find it here: https://youtu.be/YkBe77naAZI


Sweet Slice of Liberty ©Copyright 2021 Belinda Karls-Nace/Blue Ribbon Designs, LLC http://www.blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com

I hope the new cross stitch design releases and two new videos will inspire you to create something special this week!

6 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! And love the purple blossom variation for the basket round. Looks like I’ll be placing another order for more Sulky Petites. Thanks Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda: This was a fun post, I really like the new designs.
    I love that your sweet baby made an appearance on the upper corner of the screen, so cute.
    Thank-you for the finishing tutorial.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love your new cross stitch designs .
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the new designs!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new designs! Will check out the new videos this week; once I get out of post trip mode! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome new designs. Time for me to catch up on your floss tubes!

    ReplyDelete