Thursday, September 13, 2018

Gone Jeepin'

I  am headed off to Colorado for a little rest and relaxation...well, actually, a little Jeepin' and hiking...yep, I'll be off the grid for the next week...so this is my short public service/housekeeping announcement....

While I am out of my office/studio, I will have very limited access to correspondence, so please be patient if you send me a message that requires a response....and my Etsy shop will be on vacation until my return. I will be back in my studio on Thursday, September 20th and business will resume at that time. Thank you for your patience.

I'm sure I'll be back to blog in the next couple weeks, when (I'm guessing) I will have TONS of fun and creative things to share with you! Have a wonderful weekend/week....


2 comments:

  1. Have fun, relaxing, safe trip!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away, Belinda! Have fun hiking and jeepin'! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete