Monday, April 25, 2016

Springtime Snapshots

Hello friends! The last few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind, but filled with good things - I continue to keep busy with my creative endeavors, training for the Komen 3-Day, and all the usual household things (including yardwork and planting). I even managed to get out for an afternoon on the boat with my husband - we took Miss Schatzi along for the first time (and more than likely the last - she was a handful)! Model stitching has been happening each evening...sewing, quilting, and pattern writing has been happening each day...long training walks are in full swing...and my design sketch books are full of new ideas. Here are a few photos to catch you up...



A little design work with EQ7 and BlockBase...

Lunch and a trip to the local quilt shop with my very dear friend...
I brought home these goodies...

Schazti snuggles selfie...

Simba holding down the stairs...in his favorite sweater, in his favorite spot...

Schatzi at the park after retrieving the ball (what seemed like) a million times...

A custom order of Stitch Starter Ruler and Pocket Sleeve Sets...

A new project ready for binding...

My latest AccuQuilt blog project...details/tutorial will be posted later this week...
So there you have it...my last couple weeks in a nutshell...projects are going on behind the scenes that I can't share just yet, but I will as soon as I can (some really fun stuff!). Have a great week and I'll be back soon with my latest project tutorial....

3 comments:

  1. I love the blossoms in your first photo, Belinda! And I enjoy seeing you and Miss Schatzi in the selfie. I am thrilled for you in all your creative endeavors.

    xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess Schatzi is not a sailor! Looking forward to reading more about the new project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always fun to see what you are up to ! such bright beautiful colors. Hopefully spring has come to Iowa - down in the deep south - we seem to go right from what we call winter to summer - not much spring at all. Cheers Mel

    ReplyDelete