Monday, May 11, 2015

A Short Monday Note

I would like to thank everyone for their patience while the Blue Ribbon Designs website was down for maintenance. As of this evening, I have it back up and functioning and all the links are working once again. I am running a few last minute tests, but everything should be running properly. As always, if you experience any difficulties with the website, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail or use the "contact us" form - your feedback is valuable to me and ensures things are working properly. Now that the updates are completed, I can get back to work on new designs and patterns...yay! I have some fun new finishes to share, so I will be back soon with a creative update...

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh looking forward to seeing what new designs and patterns your working on :). Or maybe a sneek peek?
    Looking forward to your up date :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you are working on! Always enjoy your updates!

    xoxox,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete