Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Welcoming the New Year

 As we welcome the new year, I'm taking a look back at the last 365 days...it sure has been a year of ups and downs...2014 was full of triumphs, challenges, growing pains, and new directions. Thank you for contributing to the success of Blue Ribbon Designs and for your support, encouragement, and loyalty - there are many talented designers/finishers/teachers out there...and a vast amount of needlework and quilting patterns to choose from - I sincerely thank you for welcoming my designs and allowing my dream to be a reality. I truly love sharing my creativity and I hope you will continue to receive my designs with open arms and share in my passion for all things done with needle and thread. As we advance into 2015, I have many goals (too many to list) and a good amount of projects in the works...a pile of creative design ideas and exciting plans for the future. Thank you for allowing me to pursue my passion!

Here's a look back at just of few of the designs and items I created in 2014...and my studio tables are FULL of new things for 2015...

As 2014 comes to a close, I would like to thank you for supporting Blue Ribbon Designs and my blogging journey. You continue to inspire me with your creativity, kindness, and generous spirits - BRD would not be possible without you. In preparation for 2015, take a moment to reflect on the past year and the many blessings bestowed upon you...and be sure to take a look at all the beautiful stitching, sewing, and crafting projects you have accomplished. I wish you a happy, healthy 2015 filled with joy, laughter, and creativity!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for all the joy you bring to so many Belinda with your beautiful designs and finishing work. Hope you have a bright and happy New Year ! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a joy filled 2015, Belinda! Thank you for sharing your creative endeavors here on your blog and through your website and Etsy shop.

    xoxoxox,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you a wonderful crafty/ stitchy/designing new year .... looking forward to seeing your new creations and stitching some more of your charts ... getting there ..lol love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete