For those of you unfamiliar with my Stitch Starter Ruler:
- It is 2 mil acrylic plastic, making it durable.
- It has marking lines for 1", 2", and 3" seam allowances, so you only need one tool.
- It is clear, making it easy to see your fabric placement.
- It has 1/4" and 1/2" markings on three sides.It has complete 3" ruler markings down the left side - these can be used for: finishing work measurements, measuring between stitched designs, counting threads to figure fabric count
- A stitch Starter Ruler is included in the following Blue Ribbon Designs with charting and instructions to make your own cross stitch sleeve: BRD-100 Holiday Helpings and BRD-097 Blessed Beyond Measure - these two design charts can be purchased at your favorite needlework shop.
- Directions for using the Stitch Starter Ruler
My June "Just Because" Giveaway is still open until Friday at midnight, so if you haven't entered already, visit Tuesday's post for details...