Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crossing My Fingers (and Toes)...

Today is a happy day - I just found out I made the "Top 100 Finalists" in the AccuQuilt Barn Quilt Design Contest!...so, friends and followers....I could really use your help... 

If you read my blog regularly, then you know how much I ADORE my AccuQuilt Fabric Cutters...in fact, I use at least one of them almost every single day. Well, when AccuQuilt announced their yearly Barn Quilt Contest, I just had to enter - in fact, I wanted to win so badly, I designed and entered ten (yes, I said ten) different quilt blocks. Well, imagine my shock when I checked out the Top 100 Finalists and two of my designs had been selected - I was over-the moon with excitement!! I'm sure they had at least a gazillion entries, so to know that two of mine made the first cut makes me giddy...


So, here is where I need your help - I need you to vote for my two blocks, so they make the Top 20, where celebrity judges Alex AndersonRicky Tims, Eleanor Burns, and AccuQuilt management will choose the Grand Prize winner. Please, please, pretty please take a moment and vote for my quilt blocks...I would REALLY appreciate it!...and if you ask your friends and family to vote for me too, that would be AMAZING....please help me spread the word...

Here is how to vote:
My finalist blocks are #21 and #24
Click on the boxes UNDER my blocks.

To learn a little bit more about the barn quilt movement visit: http://www.accuquilt.com/barnquilt/facts.html

Thanks for taking a moment to do this for me...wouldn't it be cool to see my quilt block design hanging at AccuQuilt Headquarters?! Just think, if I win more AccuQuilt products, I can make more things to share/giveaway... 

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for following my blog. Your quilt blocks are beautiful. I will go vote for you, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt blocks are gorgeous! I voted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted, they are gorgeous. I'll pass the word around.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you, Belinda!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done, Belinda! I'll spread the word and plead for more votes for you. Good luck - beautiful quilt designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for the red, white & blue as it felt very patriotic! Good luck, Belinda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, I voted for your two blocks!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've casted my vote and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for voting for my quilt blocks - you make me smile! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been on and voted. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voted for both (love them!) ... good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope my votes help. Hope you get the prize. You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete