Monday, July 4, 2011

Freedom and Fireworks

Today, the 4th of July, we honor the birthday of the United States and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. I hope you are spending time with family and friends, enjoying this Independence Day.

I am celebrating with a quiet day...a little quilting and some model stitching...maybe later we will do a little grilling and enjoy some time outside on the deck, where tonight we will be able to view the fireworks.

Wishing you a safe, happy, and healthy holiday!

6 comments:

  1. Both pieces are darling but I really love the 2nd one! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful 4th, Belinda! Haven't stitched the first one yet, but I loved stitching the 2nd one!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your stitches! I hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your day!
    Your samplers are wonderful!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Stitches- perfect for the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I started Liberty Stitchery in honor of the holiday!

    ReplyDelete